Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mount Sinai Hospital Resale Shop on a Cold Cold Night


In route home from a meeting in Lincoln Park with Chicago Style SEO, I ran into this little jewel. Mount Sinai Hospital Resale Shop has the rare gift of being both a nicely put-together thrift store, and a store that has all sorts of neat little kitchy and epic things - and a lot of it. Prices were pretty great too. Found lots of nice shoes for $4-$10. Found Ferragamo's for $9! That were a size...5...I'm a 9 on a good day.



What I really liked the most about this place that it kept going! They utilized their back room area which I personally love because you get to see the behind the scenes of what will be sold later.
(Piles O Stuff! But still somehow clean!)


Check them out, they are most epic.

Mount Sinai Hospital Resale Shop
814 W. Diversey Parkway
Chicago, IL 60614

M/W/T/S: 10-5
T/F: 10-7
Sunday: 11-4

Look Kelly! I found a Cardboard Rhino!!!


And this...this thing! Going to my office.
Because I have the mind of a 6 year old. 


1 comment: