Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The amazement that was the first Pay What You Can Yard Sale

We came, we sold stuff, we made money. And it was grand...

This weekend was my first ever attempt at a Pay What You Can Yard Sale - the yard sale that helps charities and idea makers out by selling items for what folks want to pay. While the turn out was lower than I wanted - I wanted a million, I got 17, the folks who came were very excited about both Pay What You Can Yard Sale and Show Party - the theatre group that this Yard Sale helped out.

We made $157 - not bad for a sale that wasn't really publicized and was inside a house. I very much want to do this again! If you want to make money for your charity or idea, let me know!

Some pictures of the goods:













I leave you with a Top 12 list of ways that you know you are the thrifty one of the bunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment