Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pledging my love once again to the Brown Elephant

So, I work at Howard Brown Health Center, pretty awesome clinic. Their feeder thrift store is The Brown Elephant - which is the best the thrift store in Chicago...pretty much the US as far as I'm concerned. Boutique finds at good prices. You can get the basic things - shirts, shoes and what have you - for $6. But they also have pop up shops every so often that showcases vintage items for prices better than any vintage shop would have.

Went there today for a project I'm working on at work...had to shop and found this tacky little number for my office-ubicle. (The red and white tree). Also found some cute little white ornament balls...or Yrsno as Ikea calls them. 

Short and sweet today!


No comments:

Post a Comment